March 3rd, 2011 at 11:23 am
The theme of this year’s rally is “TRANSFORMED – RELATIONSHIPS“, based on Romans 12:2, and all of the breakout sessions and general sessions will be focused on how God can transform our relationships.
New for this year, a greatly reduced registration fee! Only $20 at the door, and the registration fee includes a Chic-fil-A lunch!
- Comedy Team – Frost & Laster
- Band – Justin Cofield Band
- Keynote Speaker - Keith Lowry “Who’s Driving You Out of Your Mind? – The Power of Transformed Relationships”
Breakout sessions include:
- Developing healthy relationships
- His brain/ her brain (Mark Gungor video)
- Developing a healthy relationship with God
- Healing past relationships
- Improving relationships with my children
- Improving my relationship with my ex
- Practical tools to improve your Conflict/Confrontation Skills
Plan to join us and bring your whole group!
- April 9, 2011
- 9am – 4:15pm
- Visit www.texasbaptists.org/singleadults for more information or to register now.
Today, let’s look at the story of Daniel as we continue looking at some familiar scriptures that have cross-cultural implications. The book of Daniel begins with King Nebuchadnezzar capturing Israelites and relocating them to Babylon. The king orders the young, healthy, strong men to be placed in his palace and trained to eventually serve his court. Daniel and other young men from Judah were placed in the care of a guard, who had received specific instructions on their diet and training. Full Story »
I have a confession to make, and I hope that none of my old youth teachers, college leaders or even pastors are reading this. I cannot remember any specific study, class or sermon that was taught to me. I am sure that they were good and were well-prepared, but there are none that stand out or that I have kept. Full Story »