The Missions Foundation works with people who want to use their resources to change the world. We strive to fulfill our mission by:
- Providing personal consultations for individuals who want to make gifts to BGCT ministries
- Consulting with people who want to support missions beyond their lifetime through their estate
- Leading estate planning conferences for churches and other Baptist entities
- Helping those who want to make gifts with non-cash assets
- Educating donors about ways they can make a gift to missions and retain an income
- Assisting churches that want to develop their own planned giving program
- Educating donors and potential donors on the variety of ways that they can make a gift, especially regarding the income and tax ramifications
- Presenting three Missions Foundation Awards to deserving individuals and/or churches
- Using every opportunity to encourage Texas Baptists to support missions through present gifts, planned gifts and estate gifts
- Hosting an mission awards luncheon at the annual meeting.
Prayerfully consider making a gift to the Texas Baptist Mission Foundation. Your gift will be used to share Jesus’ love; it might start a new Cowboy church, support student ministries on a college campus or help with ministries along the Rio Grande. You can also specify how you want your gift used by contacting us at (800) 558-8263.
To order tickets, call 1.800.558.8263 or order online by clicking here. Seating is limited and available by reservation only. Tickets are $25 per person.
30 Ways $1,000 Can Make a Difference
This year, we are celebrating our 30th anniversary of supporting missions work both in Texas and around the world. In honor of this milestone, we have compiled 30 opportunities that can each be accomplished with $1,000. See the attached document for the title and description of each project. To give, simply click the “Give” button and select which project you would like to designate your gift. Thank you for your support as we look forward to many more years of service.
Through the Bible in a Year: Devotionals by Texas Baptists
This book is a guide to reading through the Bible in a year. with devotionals that relate to each day’s scripture. In these devotionals, written by 85 fellow Texas Baptists, the language ranges from scholarly to down-home. The perspective is both familiar and comfortable and the full purchase price goes to help start new churches.
The Charles Price Endowment for Associational Leadership
The Charles Price Endowment for Associational Leadership has been established to provide specialized training to help directors of missions be effective leaders in their associations. The endowment is named in memory of Charles Price who, as a director of missions, dedicated himself to helping fellow directors become successful in leading their associations to fulfill the Great Commission.
Do You Need a Will?
We have put together a brochure entitled Do You Really Need a Will?