Our mission is to help those working with Boomer ministries and provide resources, tools, encouragement and ideas to help ministers and volunteers in this ministry.
Books & Other Resources
- The Boomerâs Guide to Aging Parents - 2009 – by Carolyn Rosenblatt
- The Boomer Burden – Dealing with your Parentsâ Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff – 2008 – Julie Hall
- Understanding People – Ministry to all stages of life – 2000 – Cheryl Fawcett
- One Church – Four Generations: Understanding and reaching all ages in your church – 2002 – Gary L. McIntosh
- Tribal Church: Ministering to the Missing Generation – 2007 – Carol Merritt
- Ministering to Older Adults: The Building Blocks – 2005 – by Donald Koepke
- Senior Adult Ministry in the 21st Century: Step-by-step Strategies for reaching people over 50 – 2006 – David P. Gallagher
- Ministering to the Seniors: Understanding the Myths and Truths of Aging – 2010 – Joseph R. Rogers, Sr.
We Want your Feedback
We know new resources are constantly being made available. If you have a resource recommendation or success story, we want to hear from you. Contact us and let us know your story!