Our mission is to help those working with Boomer ministries and provide resources, tools, encouragement and ideas to help ministers and volunteers in this ministry.
Books & Other Resources
- The Boomerâs Guide to Aging Parents â 2009 â by Carolyn Rosenblatt
- The Boomer Burden â Dealing with your Parentsâ Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff â 2008 â Julie Hall
- Understanding People â Ministry to all stages of life â 2000 â Cheryl Fawcett
- One Church â Four Generations: Understanding and reaching all ages in your church â 2002 â Gary L. McIntosh
- Tribal Church: Ministering to the Missing Generation â 2007 â Carol Merritt
- Ministering to Older Adults: The Building Blocks â 2005 â by Donald Koepke
- Senior Adult Ministry in the 21st Century: Step-by-step Strategies for reaching people over 50 â 2006 â David P. Gallagher
- Ministering to the Seniors: Understanding the Myths and Truths of Aging â 2010 â Joseph R. Rogers, Sr.
We Want your Feedback
We know new resources are constantly being made available. If you have a resource recommendation or success story, we want to hear from you. Contact us and let us know your story!