Essays, devotionals, sermons and reflections on the role and practice of many faithful Christians and their experiences as advocates and faithful citizens.
- Marvin Griffin…A citizen Christian throughout the years
- Keynote Address: Call to Renewal
May 24, 2004
- Civility and the Common Good
Lt. Governor Bill Ratliff
February 7, 2005
- Keynote Address: Where Have All the Prophets Gone?
Texas Baptist Committed: BGCT Convention
November 14, 2005
- Baptist commission endorses moratorium on death penalty
Ken Camp, Texas Baptists Communications
- The Failures of the Death Penalty
Kerry Max Cook: Exonerated Prisoner
January 25, 2003