North Texas Giving Day
There is an opportunity today to make a differenceon one of these campuses. Gifts made through “North Texas Giving Day” will help us share the Gospel with students on local college campuses. You can find out more about this “get up & give” opportunity by:
- Going to NorthTexasGivingday.org
- Selecting Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Designate your gift for Dallas/Collin Metro BSM or enter the name of a college or university in our area.
The BSMs at The University of Texas at Arlington and The University of Texas at Dallas have a few things in common. They are both poised to impact a large number of students and they both have a high percentage of International students. 23% of the total enrollment at UTD are international students. During the first week of classes several BSM students at UTD met Lucy and Yorick, who recently arrived in Texas from China. These students have taken Lucy and Yorik out to lunch and are building a Christ-sharing relationship with them.
Pausing & Praying with you,
Ways to Pray
Eastfield Prayers: Please PRAY that God would move potential donors to see the harvest fields on these types of campuses.
UNT Prayers: Here are three things you can do.
- Pray! Pray that the remainder of the funds needed is donated and students are reached with the Gospel.
- Give! You can give individually or corporately as a church.
- Tell! Tell others about this worthy God-sized effort.
UTA & UTD Prayers: PRAY that these conversations will continue among American college students and international college students studying alongside one another
on our campuses.