Our mission is to help those working with
Boomer ministries and provide resources, tools, encouragement and ideas to help ministers and volunteers in this ministry.
National Boomer Ministry Conference
September 6-8, 2017
Park Cities Baptist Church
3933 Northwest Pkwy
Dallas, TX 75225
Books & Other Resources
- Baby Boomers and Beyond: Tapping the Ministry Talents and Passions of Adults over 50 - 2010 - by Amy Hanson
- The Boomer's Guide to Aging Parents - 2009 - by Carolyn Rosenblatt
- The Boomer Burden - Dealing with your Parents’ Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff - 2008 - Julie Hall
- Understanding People - Ministry to all stages of life - 2000 - Cheryl Fawcett
- One Church - Four Generations: Understanding and reaching all ages in your church - 2002 - Gary L. McIntosh
- Tribal Church: Ministering to the Missing Generation - 2007 - Carol Merritt
- Ministering to Older Adults: The Building Blocks - 2005 - by Donald Koepke
- Senior Adult Ministry in the 21st Century: Step-by-step Strategies for reaching people over 50 - 2006 - David P. Gallagher
- Ministering to the Seniors: Understanding the Myths and Truths of Aging - 2010 - Joseph R. Rogers, Sr.
We Want Your Feedback
We know new resources are constantly being made available. If you have a resource recommendation or success story, we want to hear from you. Contact us and let us know your story!
If you know of someone who is new to boomer or senior adult ministry and not already on our mailing list, please send them this link so they can add their email address to our list.