Our mission is to help those working with senior adult ministries and provide resources, tools, encouragement and ideas to help ministers and volunteers in this ministry.
Director, Senior Adult Ministry
Books & Other Resources
- The Boomer’s Guide to Aging Parents – 2009 – by Carolyn Rosenblatt
- The Boomer Burden – Dealing with your Parents’ Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff – 2008 – Julie Hall
- Understanding People – Ministry to all stages of life – 2000 – Cheryl Fawcett
- One Church – Four Generations: Understanding and reaching all ages in your church – 2002 – Gary L. McIntosh
- Tribal Church: Ministering to the Missing Generation – 2007 – Carol Merritt
- Ministering to Older Adults: The Building Blocks – 2005 – by Donald Koepke
- Senior Adult Ministry in the 21st Century: Step-by-step Strategies for reaching people over 50 – 2006 – David P. Gallagher
- Ministering to the Seniors: Understanding the Myths and Truths of Aging – 2010 – Joseph R. Rogers, Sr.
We Want your Feedback
We know new resources are constantly being made available. If you have a resource recommendation or success story, we want to hear from you. Contact us and let us know your story!