Visitors to www.bgct.org can browse our website without providing any personal information. Links to external web sites and other non-BGCT content existing on BGCT pages and returned from BGCT web search engines are provided as a courtesy and should not be construed as an endorsement by the BGCT of the content of those links.
The Baptist General Convention of Texas collects only that information that you voluntarily provide on our forms. Donors who give by credit card and visitors that send us contact information are added to our general distribution mailing list and may be sent periodic updates about the work of the Baptist General Convention of Texas. This information is not made available to third parties.
The personal information collected when you make a contribution or purchase items by credit card is kept for the purposes of tracking your order and to provide a receipt of the transaction. This information is stored on an encrypted, secure server managed by a third-party commercial credit card processing institution.
Copyrights and Permission
All photographs, text, audio/video information and design elements are the exclusive property of the Baptist General Convention of Texas (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used for any reason without previous written permission from the Baptist General Convention of Texas.
For permission to use content on this website, submit a request to the Baptist General Convention of Texas at webcontent[at]texasbaptists.org. Please state in the request:
- The exact text, photographs, graphic images, audio or video that you would like to use
- The explicit intended use of the content
- The explicit markets for which you would like to use the content
- The number of copies that will be made and distributed
- The intended method of distribution
- The date by which you need permission
- Your information including name, company, address, telephone and fax number, and email address