Abide is an unscheduled prayer experience for college students, high school seniors and adults who work with college students. Abide is designed to be a time of retreat. There is a opening session on Friday night and a closing session Saturday afternoon. Everything in between is up to you. There will be various "Abide Encounters" to help you pray and connect with God. Sit by the water. Spend some time next to the bonfire. Sleep. Listen to the quiet. Pray for your campus and the world. Enjoy the cool weather. Take a walk by yourself. Have coffee with a friend.
Here is the logo in .jpg, and .png format. Use .png when you need the background to be transparent.
- Gerald Flores, a college student at TAMUK, challenges other students to attend Abide.
- Matthew Gassett, a college student at Weatherford College, shares what Abide is about.
Here are a couple handouts to use with your group. Feel free to edit them and add your group info.
- 8.5x11 one to a page [PDF] [Word]
- 8.5x11 two to a page [PDF] [Word]
- 8.5x11 four to a page [PDF] [Word]