Our mission is to help those working with
Boomer ministries and provide resources, tools, encouragement and ideas to help ministers and volunteers in this ministry.
Boomer Life Rallies
- Monday, October 21, Austin
- Tuesday, October 22, Abilene
- Wednesday, October 23, Grand Prairie
A one day intensive conference on how to be prepared to minister to those in the BOOMER LIFE!
Books & Other Resources
- Baby Boomers and Beyond: Tapping the Ministry Talents and Passions of Adults over 50 - 2010 - by Amy Hanson (The premier "How To Guide" for developing a boomer ministry in any church, by the top recognized expert in church boomer ministry in the United States.)
- My Story, My Song: Mother-Daughter Reflections on Life and Faith - 2012 - Missy Buchanan
- The Boomer Burden - Dealing with your Parents? Lifetime Accumulation of Stuff - 2008 - Julie Hall
- Joy Boosters: 120 Ways to Encourage Older Adults - 2012 - Missy Buchanan
- Voices of Aging - Adult Children and Aging Parents Talk with God - 2015 - Missy Buchanan
- Don't Write My Obituary Just Yet: Inspiring Faith Stories for Older Adults - 2011 - Missy Buchanan (An Indie Excellence Award Winner)
- Remember for Me: Life Lessons for Those Living with Dementia - 2017 - Mary Anne Oglesby-Sutherly
- Ministering to the Seniors: Understanding the Myths and Truths of Aging - 2010 - Joseph R. Rogers, Sr.
- A New Purpose: Redefining Money, Family, Work, Retirement, and Success - 2009 - Ken Dychtwald
- The Power Years: A User's Guide to the Rest of Your Life - 2005 - Ken Dychtwald
- The Age Wave: How the Most Important Trend of our Time will Change Your Future - 1989 - Ken Dychtwald (Ken's groundbreaking book - worth reading, even 30+ years after its first publication.)
- Additional Ken Dychtwald Books here
We Want Your Feedback
We know new resources are constantly being made available. If you have a resource recommendation or success story, we want to hear from you. Contact us and let us know your story!
If you know of someone who is new to boomer or senior adult ministry and not already on our mailing list, please send them this link so they can add their email address to our list.