The Hope 1:8 Experience is an interactive workshop designed to bring Acts 1:8 closer to you, your church, and your community. Contact Steve Seaberry for more information or to schedule your training.
If you would like more information on how your church can be a part of a Hope 1:8 Experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope 1:8 is made possible by your gifts to the Mary Hill Davis Offering.
This experience is designed to:
- Take an insider’s look at the church’s missions involvement
- Help your church discover how to effectively use the resources God has provided
- Strengthen your church’s missions strategy
Helps answer the questions:
- What does it mean to be a Great Commandment and Great Commission disciple?
- What is the difference between being “mission-active” and “mission-living"?
- What does it involve to reach beyond our comfort zone in mission-living?
- What barriers might we have to overcome to live missionally?
Being a missional Christian takes work. Using Luke 10:1-12, you will walk through the characteristics of a missional Christian and how to implement these verse into your life and church.