We exist to offer hope and encouragement to Texas Baptists struggling with difficult life issues.
Our Services Include
- Confidential assessment, counseling and referral services for ministers and their families.
- Counseling resources for all Texas Baptists.
- Group presentations on mental health topics to promote overall well-being and healthy living.
- Contact Katie Swafford at (800) 388-2005 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information regarding your situation will be gathered to identify needs.
- Financial needs, location and counseling specialties will be considered.
- Resources or referrals will be offered based upon assessed needs of the individual or family.
- Counseling subsidy funds for ministers may be allocated per certain criteria and as available.
Almost every family and church is impacted in some way by substance abuse. The BGCT’s Christian Life Commission addresses the issue of substance abuse primarily through prevention and education strategies.Click here to learn more.
Interested in becoming a part of the Counseling Network?
Our Approved Professional Network includes a variety of mental health professional disciplines (psychologists, psychiatrists, LPC,LCSW, LMFT, LCDC) who have an interest in serving Christian ministers and their families.
Questions to keep conversation flowing in your marriage
by Guest Author on October 19, 2016 in faith
Ever run out of things to talk about? Maybe it’s because we work and serve together, but more often than not, Cory and I find ourselves gravitating toward conversations that center around ’church stuff,’ i.e. upcoming events or meetings, things going on in this family or in that family, even venting our ministry frustrations and heartaches. It’s so reassuring to be on the same page in our ministries, but our communication can easily become focused on external things, and we may miss out on growing in relational intimacy in the… [continue]