We exist to offer hope and encouragement to Texas Baptists struggling with difficult life issues.
Our Services Include
- Confidential assessment, counseling and referral services for ministers and their families.
- Counseling resources for all Texas Baptists.
- Group presentations on mental health topics to promote overall well-being and healthy living.
- Contact Katie Swafford at (800) 388-2005 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information regarding your situation will be gathered to identify needs.
- Financial needs, location and counseling specialties will be considered.
- Resources or referrals will be offered based upon assessed needs of the individual or family.
- Counseling subsidy funds for ministers may be allocated per certain criteria and as available.
Almost every family and church is impacted in some way by substance abuse. The BGCT’s Christian Life Commission addresses the issue of substance abuse primarily through prevention and education strategies.Click here to learn more.
Interested in becoming a part of the Counseling Network?
Our Approved Professional Network includes a variety of mental health professional disciplines (psychologists, psychiatrists, LPC,LCSW, LMFT, LCDC) who have an interest in serving Christian ministers and their families.
How taking a retreat with your spouse can strengthen your marriage and ministry
by Guest Author on January 17, 2017 in faith
It’s been said that relationships are either growing or dying. In our churches, we are always striving to grow relationships. Yet, we often neglect the more important human relationship that we have – the one with our spouse.
I pray that your love for each other will overflow more and more, and that you will keep on growing in your knowledge and understanding. Philippians 1:9
When Cory and I have participated in marriage classes, retreats, counseling and leadership trainings across the United States to/p>/p>... [continue]