Leadership Texas Baptists is a nine-month experience to engage, equip, and inform emerging leaders from churches across the state. Pastors, staff, and lay leaders accepted into the program will gather once a month in a cohort experience to hear from and dialog with Texas Baptists leaders.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Emerging leaders ages 20s – 30s preferable
- Active member of a BGCT affiliated church
- September retreat required; Must attend 7 of 8 remaining seminars (or will be included in next cohort)
Deadline & Tuition
Application deadline is June 15, 2018.
Tuition will be $475.
Includes room and board at kickoff retreat, course materials, monthly training classes, lunches, and materials at each session. Student is responsible for travel expenses.
Applications for the 2019-2020 year (Cohort 5) will be open from May 1 – June 14. Please check back then for the link to apply.
Tentative Seminar Dates
- September 7-8, 2018
- October 18, 2018
- November 15, 2018
- December 13, 2018
- January 17, 2019
- February 21, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- April 18, 2019
- May 20, 2019
- Leadership development
- Critical issues for Texas Baptists in the 21st century
- Developing purpose and mission
- Baptist collaboration
- Ministry in a multi-cultural context
- Effective networking
- The changing face of Texas
- Values & vision for the Texas Baptists family