We exist to offer hope and encouragement to Texas Baptists struggling with difficult life issues.
Our Services Include
- Confidential assessment, counseling and referral services for ministers and their families.
- Counseling resources for all Texas Baptists.
- Group presentations on mental health topics to promote overall well-being and healthy living.
- Contact Katie Swafford at (800) 388-2005 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information regarding your situation will be gathered to identify needs.
- Financial needs, location and counseling specialties will be considered.
- Resources or referrals will be offered based upon assessed needs of the individual or family.
- Counseling subsidy funds for ministers may be allocated per certain criteria and as available.
Help provide pastors with counseling
Pathways 2 Prevention
The 2nd edition of Pathways 2 Prevention: Substance Abuse Resources for Youth Leaders updates content and adds new information to help church leaders and laypeople navigate the difficult conversation around discussing drug use prevention with youth.
- Content for junior high and high school youth
- Activity handouts for use during discussions
- Useful tips for parent and teen discussions
- Specific information on more than 20 drug types
- Biblical perspective on drug prevention
Get your copy
También disponible en español
Interested in becoming a part of the Counseling Network?
Our Approved Professional Network includes a variety of mental health professional disciplines (psychologists, psychiatrists, LPC,LCSW, LMFT, LCDC) who have an interest in serving Christian ministers and their families.