We exist to offer hope and encouragement to Texas Baptists struggling with difficult life issues.
Our Services Include
- Confidential assessment, counseling and referral services for ministers and their families.
- Counseling resources for all Texas Baptists.
- Group presentations on mental health topics to promote overall well-being and healthy living.
- Contact Katie Swafford at (800) 388-2005 or by email at: email@example.com.
- Information regarding your situation will be gathered to identify needs.
- Financial needs, location and counseling specialties will be considered.
- Resources or referrals will be offered based upon assessed needs of the individual or family.
- Counseling subsidy funds for ministers may be allocated per certain criteria and as available.
Help provide pastors with counseling
Pathways 2 Prevention
The 2nd edition of Pathways 2 Prevention: Substance Abuse Resources for Youth Leaders updates content and adds new information to help church leaders and laypeople navigate the difficult conversation around discussing drug use prevention with youth.
- Content for junior high and high school youth
- Activity handouts for use during discussions
- Useful tips for parent and teen discussions
- Specific information on more than 20 drug types
- Biblical perspective on drug prevention
Get your copy
También disponible en español
Counseling Services works closely with MinistrySafe to help bring child sexual abuse prevention information to Texas Baptists. You can learn more about the resources available by visiting our Child Sexual Abuse Prevention page.
Sexual Abuse Response
We also strive to provide our affiliated churches and ministries with information on abuse prevention, reporting and care. To learn more about the resources available, please visit our Sexual Abuse Response page.
Interested in becoming a part of the Counseling Network?
Our Approved Professional Network includes a variety of mental health professional disciplines (psychologists, psychiatrists, LPC,LCSW, LMFT, LCDC) who have an interest in serving Christian ministers and their families.