Whether this is your first time planning a mission trip or you are a pro, your team may need some training before they go. We are here to help you with those needs.
Planning a Mission Trip to the Border or Mexico
Many times it can be difficult to start planning a mission trip. We are here to help! Depending on your need, there are many ways we can assist. See some suggestions below, or contact Daniel Rangel about planning a mission trip to the Texas border or Mexico.
Trip Planning Procedures
- What kind of mission emphasis is God leading your church to do?
- Have you located an area of ministry which your church is able to serve?
- Have you prepared your church group to effectively carry out the mission project?
- Where will your headquarters be? (i.e. lodging, meals, travel/logistics)
- Planning your pre-trip
Cultural Awareness Training
Cultural awareness training will help you and your team understand the cultural differences encountered while working on the border and in Mexico. A few of the most common differences are:
- Cultural differences between Hispanics and non-Hispanics
- Task oriented individuals and people oriented individuals
- Time oriented individuals and event oriented individuals
- Catholicism in the Hispanic culture
Contact Daniel Rangel to prepare your church through Cultural Awareness Training.
No hablo Español? No problem! You can download a list of helpful words and phrases for your group to learn before leaving. Click here to view the list.